King's Brass - Ceremony, Prelude, Processional, Music During Service, Recessional & Cocktail Hour
Some of the brides that contact us have extensive musical backgrounds. Most, however, know very little about classical music. Please do not feel intimidated! That's what we are here for! We can make suggestions or plan the entire ceremony for you.First of all, make use of all the resources available to you. Question friends and family who have planned a wedding before. If you are having your ceremony at a church, meet with the organist, music director or officiant at the church. They can be a wealth of knowledge. King's Brass will layout a traditional ceremony and some suggestions of pieces to have performed at each interval.
The prelude is the music that will be performed prior to the ceremony. This serves as entertainment for your guests as they wait for the service to begin.
The processional will include two pieces of music, one for the bridal party as they walk down the aisle, and one for the main event, the Bride's Processional.
You are now husband and wife! Let's celebrate! Set the tone as you and your bridal party walk back up the aisle.
If you choose a package that includes the trumpets playing during the cocktail hour, we recommend that they play Italian Arias. Following please find a listing of some of the dozens of Arias in our repetoire. These also work nicely during your receiving line.
- ‘O Sole Mio – DiCapua
- “S’in trecci il loto…” From Aida – Verdi
- “Quale insolita…” from Aida – Verdi
- “Sentia che amore” from La Traviata – Verdi
- “Una Cuffietta…” From La Boheme
- “Houna casa nell’ Honan ” from Turandot – Puccini
- “Nessun dorma” from Turandot – Puccini
- “Scorrendouni ti remota villa” from Rigoletto – Verdi
- “La donna e mobile” from Rigoletto – Verdi
- “Quando me’n vo’…from La Boheme – Puccini
- “La biamo…” from La Traviata
- “Nei cieli bigi” from La Boheme – Puccini
- Canzonetta from Don Giovanni Act II – Mozart
- Duettino from Don Giovanni Act I – Mozart
- “Questo a quela” from Rigoletto – Verdi
- Minuetto from Rigoletto Act I - Verdi